Like a Virgin by Richard Branson

The New Year started with US President's Donald Trumps warning tweets to Iran, Pakistan , North Korea and Palestine. 
That's how world and meanwhile in Sri Lanka President Sirisena made a public statement figuring some findings from the Presidential  Commission which  examined alleged Bond Issuing of the Central Bank. 
If I am not mistaken this is the first time a Sri Lankan President made a public statement excerpting finding of a Presidential Commission. With what is happening in this country for a while it was a step forward despite of party politics. 
I am not going to write about World or domestic politics. I started this year hoping to write more, watch movies than last year more books than last year and more trips. I started reading the first book of the year. It is a book by world famous Sir Richard Branson. There is nothing to write here about Branson here, You can find many more about googling Virgin or Branson. I love this man. A wonderful man I always search, Google to check what's new about him, He is such a innovative man with a world of craziness and some sense of humor.
This is the second time I am reading this book. First time I couldn’t finish reading. I love this so much, it's enough of reading the first few pages of this book. It is that much interesting. The book is The Sunday Times Bestseller, "Like a Virgin"- Secrets They won't Teach you at Business School.
Yes it is a book full of life lessons. The book starts with a  QandA session. I guess Branson receives lots of emails. may be thousands. The book starts with Questions which Branson received and answers which he given to those Questions. Those questions and answers are filled with six pages of 376 pages medium size book with book smell and the yellow brownish color. Reading those answers only can/may change your life. They are that much worthy answers.
Branson receives a question, Quoted Page 5
"What is the greatest piece of wisdom you've ever heard ? Branson Answers - To look for only the best in People. And if I can have a second one, 'Only a fool never changes his mind'. Unquote.
Theses are the two things most of us never do. Many of us know nothing but criticizing. We always find something criticize. Praising or appreciating has gone far from our lives. We are never ready to accept changes or good in others. We fear changes. Why I'd like to write and those two. Good in people and the change. Until then good bye.

I couldn't find a better picture, so I took one from my mobile..

    

Comments

Popular Posts